I believe in the power of feeling grattitude.
2016 was a year that challenged me.
I strongly feel being grateful got me through this time.
I practised it every day untill it became my new habbit.
It is one of my superpowers to feel and connect with life, to be in the moment and to handle it 💪🏼
Whatever IT is..
Especially when life gives me challenges I find power in the little things and the feeling of gratitude 🙏🏼
- Feeling the sun on my skin
- Dancing online with friends
- Fridge that is filled with healthy food
- The smell of freshly grounded coffee beans
- Music that fills my home
- True connection
- Space to move around
- Birds singing when I wake up in the morning
- Learning new things (like playing the guitar)
- Meeting new people (one of the greatest things about travel and now that is not possible, it is still possible through online calls) and getting inspired by them and what they do
Let’s connect and get empowered together through sharing grattitude.
Feel free to share why you feel blessed today ☀️